Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like an Itty-Bitty Pewter Pie


This is an equal opportunity blog, serving readers of diverse interests. Some adore vintage pearls. Others will will wear nothing but classic Chanel.

And others still like pizza. Really really really like pizza. And who am I to deny those extra-cheese lovers their very slices of life?

Because eBay truly does serve all needs in all genres, there is no need to limit the pizza to the plate.

Here, an actually rather well-crafted and undeniably cute pewter pizza-box brooch.

If I were Sophia, I know exactly where I'd put it . . .




(wikimedia image at top, Sophia Loren prepares a pizza in Vittorio De Sica's L'oro di Napoli, 1954)

3 comments:

  1. It's adorable! Just bought it :-)
    I love your writing. I am a fashion designer, stylist and blogger and have adored you since I read " Secondhand Chic". I recommend it to everyone.It should be a textbook at fashion schools :-)
    Love,
    Milla
    PS: I sent you a friend request on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I love how it opens and there's pizza inside!!

    ReplyDelete